Part-Time Digital Marketing Associate (Remote)
Posted 8 months ago by LaunchwayMedia
About the Job
We are a US digital marketing and PR agency that works remotely from Barcelona and we're seeking a highly skilled, adaptable, and reliable marketing associate.
In this position, you will be part of a small team of marketing professionals who plan and implement our marketing and PR campaigns for technology startups and SMEs. You should be familiar with marketing and PR best practices, have excellent grammar, and have an interest in high tech industries.
This is a fully remote, contract position, so we are looking for candidates that have experience in that environment.
MARKETING DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage daily administrative tasks
- Draft social media posts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Monitor social media channels on behalf of clients
- Write blog posts, bylines, and other content for a variety of clients
- Monitor media outlets and respond to PR opportunities
- General research tasks
- Write website copy, long-form copy, and participate in other content marketing efforts
- Help manage 1-2 interns
MARKETING REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BS degree in relevant field
- 1-2 years successful work experience as a marketing associate, marketing assistant, or marketing intern
- Experience writing (both social media and blog writing)
- Strong working knowledge of marketing industry, including digital tools and techniques
- Excellent computer skills, including web analytics, project management tools such as Slack, Basecamp, or Trello, and Google tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
This is a remote position, however if you are based in Barcelona, Spain we would be able to meet in-person for training and once per week or as needed.
We are looking for help part-time (approx 20 hours per week but flexible) and pay ranges $1,000-1,200 USD per month, depending on experience.
HOW TO APPLY
All candidates must apply by completing this form and include the following:
- Cover letter explaining why you’d be a fit for this position and how you handle the challenge of working on a remote team.
- Writing sample
The application process will consist of writing tests, phone interviews, and we will need to contact at least two references. Applications that do not have all of the four required items will not be considered.
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Remote work is allowed: No Apply