Front-End Developer wanted to save lives
Posted 7 months ago by CollectiveMindsRadiology
About the Job
You are an Experienced Front-End Developer. Your heart is in the code and clean reusable components and over the last few years you’ve seen a range of complex web solutions take shape. You are an eager learner and excel at incorporating new technologies, methods and practices into your own delivery. You take pride in producing highly structured, quality and maintainable code. You have the ability to understand the ambition and mission of the Collective Minds Radiology company and turn this into an awesome user experience. You have worked hands-on in multiple different front-end frameworks and understand the pros and cons between them. You will work with international external partners and like minded staff to provide the bandwidth and skill-set to bring the full solution ecosystem to the next level.
Deliver the highest possible standard in the final product by (amongst others)
• Build structured, reusable components and libraries
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Ensure multi-platform, multi-browser compatibility and correctness
• Bring the team and solution insight to new front-end possibilities
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Multi-year background getting your hands dirty in
• asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX
• code versioning tool GIT
• Dusk or other automated front-end testing frameworks
You must be able to get involved and drive all your work in English.
• Understanding of DICOM
• Image and video processing
• Atomic design or other highly structured paradigms
• Ionic framework
We want to see examples of what you have personally built to date. Impress us with innovative front-end components, elegant and simplistic code structure, image/video processing and presentation and simplicity to achieve complex tasks...
Duration: More than 6 months
Remote work is allowed: No