Part-time Graphic Designer
Posted 7 months ago by nikkiparsons
About the Job
GC Aesthetics – Part-time Graphic Designer
We are a medical device manufacturer operating in over 70 countries globally, with the HQ in Ireland but the Marketing department based in Barcelona.
We are currently searching for a graphic designer to work primarily on social media graphic design support. The channels we are present on are Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
• Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors if necessary.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Strong graphic design skills
• Layout skills
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
o Proficient with Adobe Photoshop
o Proficient with In Design
o Proficient with Illustrator
• Acute vision
• Time-management skills
• Communication skills
• Handles rejection
• Proficient in English
• Understanding of Spanish is valued, but not required
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in graphic design
To be considered for this role, please send your CV and a link to your portfolio to Nikki Parsons, Nikkiparsons@gcaesthetics.com.
Duration: 3 to 6 months
Remote work is allowed: No