Candy Crush Graphics Production at King
Posted 8 days ago by Michael
Together with our parent company, Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life for our millions of players around the world. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. So that is where you come in.
As a talented designer, we need your assistance in static graphics production for our CRM campaigns across our owned media and our in-game experience for the Candy Crush franchise. Your designs will be seen by millions around the world who daily play Candy Crush Saga, Candy Crush Soda, Candy Crush Jelly and Candy Crush Friends.
An ordinary day
- Be autonomous in producing high-quality 'static' design deliverables, with unparalleled attention to detail, throughout all phases of the project - approximately 28-40 assets a week.
- Ability to work collaboratively under pressure, with proven experience working on large-scale, time-critical projects
- Capable of adapting your designs to reflect the existing look and feel of our games
Skills for the thrills
- Your project and time management skills are excellent, you learn quickly, and you can accommodate rapid change.
- A strong sense and high caliber use of typography, iconography, colour theory, and visual composition.
- You have a distinct understanding of the Candy Crush Franchise voice, aesthetic, and tone
- Expertise in photoshop, including intelligently organising files for design iteration, production, and adhering to graphic design standards.
We want to start this collaboration from Wednesday 11th, September as a two to three-month contract minimum. We are open to remote collaborations and having you seated with the team in our new offices located in Parc de Les Glòries.
Do you think this is something you can help us achieve? Then we'd love to work with. So what are you waiting for? Apply Now and bring moments of magic to everyday life.
Your application should be submitted in English.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org